Mirai Clinical presents… Less is More
Do you desire a long and healthy life? Who wouldn’t want a lifetime of beautiful skin? How would you like to lose weight without spending a dime on weight loss products?
Mirai Clinical has launched a new book “Less is More: Japanese Secrets to Stop the Signs of Aging,” written by Mirai Founder and Japanese anti-aging guru, Koko Hayashi.
Why do Japanese women live longer, stay thinner and look 10 years younger than their western counterparts?
Koko Hayashi, Japanese anti-aging expert and Mirai Clinical Founder, introduces age-defying secrets with her lifestyle philosophy" "Less is more": Don't over-wash. Don't over-moisturize. Be wary of "miracle" skin care products!
Her helpful tips are easy to follow and integrate into your daily lifestyle. Start looking younger and feeling healthier today by practicing the "Less is More" approach to beauty and well-being.
I promise you that you will love this book! At the very least you will learn something you didn’t know by the end. My two favorite chapters are Fat-Burning While Bathing & Shiitake, the Medical Mushroom. That’s right, this book will teach you how to shed those unwanted pounds while in that relaxing bubble escape and getting clean! While you are at it you can relieve some of your ailments by eating some yummy mushrooms!
“Less is More” offers 43 chapters of easy to follow lifestyle tips, including ways to minimize facial wrinkles even as you read the book! If you want to look and feel 10 to 20 years younger, embrace the Japanese lifestyle philosophy of “Less is More”, starting today!
Chapters: (view selected downloads)
Here Comes the Sun: Preparing Your First Line of Defense
- UV Rays Cause 80% of Your Skin Damage
- UV-Aging and UV-Burning
- Don't Eat Lemons in the Morning, But Do Eat Tomatoes at Night
- Jackie O's and Suncare
- The Vitamin D Dilemma
- The Best Skin Care Cream in the World
- Ingredients You Should Avoid
- All Natural Is Not Always Good
- Skin Fast Once A Week
- Less Moisturizer on Dry Skin, More on Oily
No-Cost Ways to Looking Younger
- Eight Areas to Wash with Soap Every Day
- How to Get Growth Hormones, Free
- Don't Waste Elasticity on a Boring Guy
- A Wrinkle-Free Face
- Wrinkle-Free Hands
- Wrinkle-Free Knees
- A Wrinkle-Free Neck
- A Wrinkle-Free Voice
Eat Your Way to Weight Loss
- Portion Control, the Japanese Way
- Eat Your Veggies First! Your Eating Order Matters
- The 30-Foods-Per-Day Rule
- The Benefit of "the Bento Box" Lunch
- The Ninja Black Diet
- Lose Weight by Staying Warm
- Fat-Burning While Bathing
Your Dietary BFF's
- Good Skin is the Sign of Good Health
- Food as Medicine
- Sushi is Not Just Tasty
- Health & Beauty in a Cup of Green Tea
- Edamame, A Menopause Super Food
- Seaweed, the Edible Cosmetic
- Shiitake, the Medical Mushroom
- The Devil's Tongue
- Soba, the Skinny Carb
- Japanese Rice Crackers
Things You Don't Usually Think About
- Your Pelvis, The Key to Fitness
- Look Younger with the High-Fashion Walk
- Anti-Aging Breast Care
- Aging Body Odor: How to Fight the "Fragrance"
- Anti-Aging Toilet Training
- The Poop Test
When Less is More
- Laughter for Optimal Health
- Life Cleanse