I have extremely long and thick thick thick hair that tangles and frizzes easily. I loved Simply Organic Moisture Wash & Rinse Duo, not only did it tame the frizz, but it made my hair easy to comb through like walking straight out of the salon. My oldest son also tried out Simply Organic Moisture Wash & Rinse Duo. His hair is long but quite a bit thinner and the results were magnificent. Even my youngest with his thick curly hair was able to use Simply Organic Moisture Wash & Rinse Duo with great success. I would definitely recommend Simply Organic Moisture Wash & Rinse Duo to all my friends, family, and readers.
Moisture Rich Shampoo
An award winning Simply Organic shampoo, formulated to gently clean and moisturize dry or damaged hair. Renew and re-hydrate with olive leaf extract, organic honey and nature?s essential oils.
Repairs, strengthens, hydrates & protects
Will not weigh hair down
Moisture Rich Conditioner
A moisturizing conditioner for all hair types, especially beneficial for damaged or dry hair.
Repairs, strengthens, hydrates
Replaces essential oils
1. Use a VALID e-mail address.
A. Winners will be contacted by e-mail three times before prize will be awarded to a different contestant.
B. E-Mail will be kept Private and will not be Shared or Sold.
2. NAME Field must be completed, but you do not have to use your real name or screenname. Winners will be contacted Privately by e-mail for mailing instructions.
3. Contest will be OPEN for an undetermined amount of time, unless otherwise noted. You will know the contest is closed when a message is added at the bottom of this page.
4. If you are viewing this contest on a blog other then DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog please go to http://dj6ual.jigsy.com/blog to enter. You can use the "Search" Feature if you are having trouble finding the contest.
5. WEBSITE field can be ANYTHING you want, or you can leave it blank.
6. Winners are chosen at random. People who promote this contest may get additional entries improving their chances of winning. Please include a note about any promotion you might do in your comments below.
7. Contest comments are posted immediately unless a message stating otherwise appears. If you are having trouble posting a comment please clear your cache and refresh the page then try again.
8. There is no limit to how many items you can enter to win or to how many items you can be eligible to win at DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog. Please feel free to enter all the giveaways on the site, new things are added all the time.
9. If the giveaway includes a products Facebook or Twitter page you may be required to "Like" or "Follow" it to be eligible to win. Please do your best to comply with this request if you enter.
10. If comments are not working, please clear your cache and try refreshing the page. Don't give up, without a comment, you cannot win!
Be sure to use the tools in your top right hand corner of this blog to share and promote this contest. Feel free to let us know you shared this contest with others in your comment below to add additional entries and strengthen your chances of winning!
Don't Forget to
LEAVE A COMMENT
Below for Your Chance to
WIN a FREE GIFT!
salons, hair for curly hair, hair treatement, hair tretment, hair and shampoo, shampoo for, spray on hair, conditioner for hair, conditioner hair, conditioner in hair, gel on hair, gel in hair, shampoo & conditioner, shampoo and conditioner, shampoo with conditioner, shampoo or conditioner, conditioner shampoo, dryness of scalp, dry scalps, dried scalp, dry sclap, curl hair product
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.