Take the STING Out of Talking to Kids about the Birds and the Bees!
Do you want your kids to have the same sex talk you did? I don't think my parents ever talked to me about sex. I am pretty sure I just learned everything from my friends, and I am sure as you can imagine that was just disastrous. I would have made a lot of different, and I believe better, choices had I received the knowledge and support I needed about such a sensitive subject at such a young age. I am so thankful for Amy Lang, she has created such a wonderful program in Birds + Bees + Kids® that will help all of us struggling parents through this important time in our children's development.
Amy Lang offers a variety of options with Birds + Bees + Kids® for parents to choose from when preparing for their talk. The Birds + Bees + Kids® has Classes, Talks for Parent Organizations + Preschools, Friend + Family Workshops, One-on-One Consultations, Professional Training, and a Calendar of scheduled Events posted online.
The Birds + Bees + Kids® program that Amy Lang has put together makes it easy to take away the knowledge you need to feel comfortable talking to your kids while still instilling the values and morals important to you. Other sex education programs can be cold and offensive but Birds + Bees + Kids® is kind, gentle, and done in a way that fits a wide variety of beliefs making it appropriate for parents from all walks of life. I want to encourage readers from all religions, ages, and backgrounds to look into using the Birds + Bees + Kids® program to help them talk to their kids about this important time in their lives.
1. Use a VALID e-mail address.
A. Winners will be contacted by e-mail three times before prize will be awarded to a different contestant.
B. E-Mail will be kept Private and will not be Shared or Sold.
2. NAME Field must be completed, but you do not have to use your real name or screenname. Winners will be contacted Privately by e-mail for mailing instructions.
3. Contest will be OPEN for an undetermined amount of time, unless otherwise noted. You will know the contest is closed when a message is added at the bottom of this page.
4. If you are viewing this contest on a blog other then DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog please go to http://dj6ual.viviti.com/blog to enter. You can use the "Search" Feature if you are having trouble finding the contest.
5. WEBSITE field can be ANYTHING you want, or you can leave it blank.
6. Winners are chosen at random. People who promote this contest may get additional entries improving their chances of winning. Please include a note about any promotion you might do in your comments below.
7. Contest comments are posted immediately unless a message stating otherwise appears. If you are having trouble posting a comment please clear your cache and refresh the page then try again.
8. There is no limit to how many items you can enter to win or to how many items you can be eligible to win at DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog. Please feel free to enter all the giveaways on the site, new things are added all the time.
9. If the giveaway includes a products Facebook or Twitter page you may be required to "Like" or "Follow" it to be eligible to win. Please do your best to comply with this request if you enter.
10. If comments are not working, please clear your cache and try refreshing the page. Don't give up, without a comment, you cannot win!
Be sure to use the tools in your top right hand corner of this blog to share and promote this contest. Feel free to let us know you shared this contest with others in your comment below to add additional entries and strengthen your chances of winning!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.