Sand Gone Sand Remover
Sand Gone is a dry body powder that, when applied to sand covered skin, removes the sand and leaves the skin soft and smooth while feeling fresh and clean. I know it seems like a cRaZy concept, but you will not believe your eyes as Sand Gone almost causes the sand to evaporate like a magic trick! Use it once and you'll never leave home without it again. I have very curious and playful kids that fill up with sand at the lake, beach, park, and anywhere there is any sand to find. I don't know how I ever survived without Sand Gone!
Sand Gone comes in an attractive eight ounce jar with a screw-able lid. That makes it easy to store or carry with you on the go. Within the jar is a microfiber applicator. It is extremely soft but also durable. It can be cleaned by household washers and dryers when necessary. The applicator also has a strap across it to help secure it to the user's hand as the powder is applied. Putting on the powder can almost feel like a day at the spa, so don't be surprised if you find yourself looking for sand to roll around in on purpose! lol!
The dry, white powder is both non-toxic and non-talc. It also contains a hint of coconut fragrance. It smells yummy and soothing all at once! Sand Gone is best used when cleaning up while leaving the beach, however; Sand Gone works perfectly well when cleaning up after the sand box, playground or wherever one encounters sand. It's like having a "dry shower" from a jar. In addition to removing the sand, Sand Gone also removes the salt from your skin after a day at the beach. No more uncomfortable "scratchy feeling" under clothing during the drive home.
Sand Gone makes a fantastic addition to emergency supply kits of all sizes. In a major disaster you never know how long it will be before you can shower or what elements you might encounter, thus a product like Sand Gone can be a blessing in the hygiene department.
After using Sand Gone, you will quickly find that it becomes one of those must-haves at the beach, sandlot, or park. You will know to bring you sunblock and shades....but also your Sand Gone on every trip. I recommend Sand Gone and think it will be of great benefit to you and your family.
Remember for Additional Entries you can share THIS CONTEST on Social Networking sites like Reddit, Share-A-Link, Dealspl.us, Facebook, FreeShiet, MySpace, Ping.fm, 2012Connect, Twitter, Digg, Care2, StumbleUpon, Buzzfeed, Tumblr, Fark, Blog Carnival, Bebo, FriendFeed, Blogger, Yigg, Delicious, FeedBurner, YouTube, Google+, TheFreebiesSource, or even add a Backlink in your own Blog or on your Webpage!
1. Use a VALID e-mail address.
A. Winners will be contacted by e-mail three times before prize will be awarded to a different contestant.
B. E-Mail will be kept Private and will not be Shared or Sold.
2. NAME Field must be completed, but you do not have to use your real name or screenname. Winners will be contacted Privately by e-mail for mailing instructions.
3. Contest will be OPEN for an undetermined amount of time, unless otherwise noted. You will know the contest is closed when a message is added at the bottom of this page.
4. If you are viewing this contest on a blog other then DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog please go to http://dj6ual.jigsy.com/blog to enter. You can use the "Search" Feature if you are having trouble finding the contest.
5. WEBSITE field can be ANYTHING you want, or you can leave it blank.
6. Winners are chosen at random. People who promote this contest may get additional entries improving their chances of winning. Please include a note about any promotion you might do in your comments below.
7. Contest comments are posted immediately unless a message stating otherwise appears. If you are having trouble posting a comment please clear your cache and refresh the page then try again.
8. There is no limit to how many items you can enter to win or to how many items you can be eligible to win at DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog. Please feel free to enter all the giveaways on the site, new things are added all the time.
9. If the giveaway includes a products Facebook or Twitter page you may be required to "Like" or "Follow" it to be eligible to win. Please do your best to comply with this request if you enter.
10. If comments are not working, please clear your cache and try refreshing the page. Don't give up, without a comment, you cannot win!
Be sure to use the tools in your top right hand corner of this blog to share and promote this contest. Feel free to let us know you shared this contest with others in your comment below to add additional entries and strengthen your chances of winning! Remember for Additional Entries you can share THIS CONTEST on Social Networking sites like Reddit, Share-A-Link, Dealspl.us, Facebook, FreeShiet, MySpace, Ping.fm, 2012Connect, Twitter, Digg, Care2, StumbleUpon, Buzzfeed, Tumblr, Fark, Blog Carnival, Bebo, FriendFeed, Blogger, Yigg, Delicious, FeedBurner, YouTube, Google+, TheFreebiesSource, or even add a Backlink in your own Blog or on your Webpage!
Don't Forget to
LEAVE A COMMENT
Below for Your Chance to
WIN a FREE GIFT!
Tags: sand, sand gone, remove sand, sand remover, sand removal, how to remove sand, removing sand, beach, beach supplies, sandlot, park, dry shower, shower, hygiene, hygiene product, emergency kit, emergency kits, bug out bag, bob, b.o.b., playground, sand box, playground sand box, sandbox, Contest, Giveaway, Free Stuff, Freebies, Free, Freebie, Contests, Giveaways, Product Review, Review
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.