Probiotics could have a positive role for people with multiple sclerosis.
Using probiotics for multiple sclerosis may sound like a crazy idea. Aren’t probiotics usually used for conditions that affect the intestinal tract? What possible help could beneficial bacteria be in a disease that is characterized by damage to the nerve cells?
Yes, probiotics are often associated with gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, and constipation but they also have been shown to be helpful in supporting the immune system. After all, MS is an autoimmune disease, so it is feasible for friendly bacteria to play a positive role in multiple sclerosis.
Another possible relationship between probiotics and multiple sclerosis can be seen in recent research which suggests inflammatory bowel disease is like MS. One common characteristic of the two conditions is leaky gut, and probiotics can be beneficial in alleviating this problem since they help restore a healthy balance in the gut.
More evidence that beneficial bacteria could be helpful in multiple sclerosis comes from numerous research studies. One such report appeared recently in 'Brain, Behavior and Immunity'. In it, the authors explained that the microorganisms (microbiome) in the gut “has the capacity to effect both local and distal sites within the host” and that these organisms have “played a crucial role in the bidirectional gut-brain axis that integrates the gut and central nervous system activities.”
Nutridosha Advanced Probiotics:
- don't have a bad odor
- fast acting
- easy to swallow
- cheap price
- makes you feel good
• IMPROVE MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Poor vitamin and nutrient absorption causes fatigue and irritability. Advance Probiotics function to promote full mineral absorption which will make you happy and energetic
• STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. 80% of your immune system is in your intestines. Probiotics suppresses disease-causing bacteria whiles restoring beneficial bacteria that aid in immune health, controlling yeast and providing relief from upsets.
• LOSE WEIGHT. Advance Probiotics increases your metabolism hence causing rapid fat loss and getting into shape without losing vital proteins and vitamins.
• GOOD DIGESTIVE HEALTH. Unlike other capsules which cause upsets such as bloating, people suffering from digestion issues are greatly benefitted by probiotics; which ensures steady and regular bowel movement, preventing constipation discomfort of gas.
• TOXIN CLEANSER. Functions as a natural toxin cleanser, aiding digestion and eliminating swelling as well as enhancing intestinal function and maintaining intestinal lining integrity.